Gretchen Coley REALTOR®, Broker, New Home Specialist
Let's Get to Know Each Other
My philosophy on real estate is that a home isn't just a place to live; it's a place to create lasting memories with friends, family, and neighbors. I love matching buyers to their dream homes and seeing current homeowners make the most of their investment, and this passion for helping my clients hasn't changed since I earned my real estate license in 2000. It's my goal to not only help my clients achieve their goals, but to invest in their lives.
I constantly look for ways to make a difference for my clients, which is why I have embraced cutting-edge technology and video marketing in real estate. Through my Discover The Triangle video series, I introduce potential buyers to the communities that I know they'll love. Through my Raleigh real estate video tours, I am able to give a uniquely personal tour of clients' homes that are for sale.
When I'm not working, I'm spending time with my husband and three children, serving the community through political and health and wellness endeavors, or just enjoying all the Triangle has to offer.
High-End Homes are My Specialty
Having worked with builders and developers to create, and effectively market, master-planned communities, I am intimately familiar with many of the Triangle's up-and-coming neighborhoods. As a New Home Marketing Specialist and a luxury certified specialist, I know what it takes to market, purchase, sell, and negotiate these high-end properties. Whether you're buying or selling a luxury home in the Triangle, give me a call!
I Would Love to Meet You!
Thanks to my partnership with the Allen Tate Company, I have had the opportunity to expand my industry experience and knowledge base to help buyers and sellers. I would love to be able to help you achieve your goals! Call me and let's chat about your plans.
Why Work with Gretchen Coley?
- Years of experience — I've been licensed in North Carolina since 2000.
- Success stories — Selling 700+ homes totaling over $75 million has helped me truly understand what is important to my clients.
- Knowledge of new homes — I spent 12 years working directly with builders and developers to create and market communities.
- Innovative marketing — I use cutting-edge technology and video to market properties, which drives impactful results.
- Global network — Through the Allen Tate Company, I can connect with real estate professionals across the Triangle and around the world.